Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company’s web site are provided ‘as is’. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company’s Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refunds and Fees
Refunds for the Calm The Chaos Masterclass are strictly governed by the Terms and Conditions set forth upon enrollment in these programs. Except where expressly stated, nothing in these Terms and Conditions modifies or otherwise alters those provisions.
Payments made towards The Calm The Chaos Masterclass , are subject to a 30-day refund period from the date the payment is made. Thereafter, your payment will be considered forfeited.
Calm The Chaos Masterclass Guarantee: When you sign up today, you’re completely protected with our 30-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Here’s how it works:
All you need to do is this: Simply watch the videos, and complete the coursework from the first Module of the course. If you don’t get value or feel your learning style doesn’t match how we teach, or you decide the course isn’t right for you for any reason at all, simply send us an email to email@example.com to let us know within thirty (30) days of the date you signed up to the program.
We’ll ask for your workbooks, and ask what didn’t work for you so we can learn and improve.
Once we receive your completed coursework and all course materials returned back to us, you’ll get a swift and complete refund. It’s really as simple as that. All items being returned must be complete of all parts and accessories (if applicable), and be in original and unused condition. You are free to select the postal courier of your choice and you are responsible for return shipping costs. These materials must be received by us within 10 business days of the date you inform us of your desire to cancel, as outlined above, and no later than forty (40) days from the date you signed up for the program. Note that refunds are issued at our sole discretion, if full compliance with the above has been met. You will have the option to request within thirty (30) days of being notified that you are not entitled to a refund that the item(s) be shipped back to you, at your own cost (you pay the return shipping costs), in the condition in which the item(s) were received by RL & Associates, LLC.
The reason why we offer a guarantee like this is simple: Because we make such a massive investment in you and your success as soon as you enroll, we want to make sure the students we work with are equally committed and invested in themselves.
In fact, when you enroll today, one of the things we do is set you up with a full access to the Calm The Chaos Community . Meaning, even if you can’t get started right away, you’ve got all the support you need along with plenty of time to complete the entire process from start to finish, and become the next great Calm The Chaos Success Story.
Refunds are processed within approximately five (5) business days of receipt of the item(s). Unless otherwise specified, refunds will be issued in the form of a credit back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. The time that it takes for a refund credit to appear on your account may vary based on the form of payment used.
Because we want to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and constantly improve our products and programs wherever possible, we may seek input from customers who have submitted a refund request through a short telephone call to understand why the refund was requested.